In the year 2020 Central Virginia Community College:
- is a world-class, proactive institution that
meets the educational and training needs of Region 2000.
- uses state-of-the-art technologies, infuses
general education/liberal arts into all curricula, operates in a
highly entrepreneurial manner and partners with other community
- is a Full-Service educational institution
continually adapting to an ever-changing student body,
reflecting the diversity of Region 2000 and meeting the
educational financial needs of all its students.
- offers courses and programs, which are
flexible and responsive to its customer needs on a 24-hour,
seven-day per week basis using all appropriate instructional
- partners with educational institutions,
businesses, and community organizations to prepare students for
employment and transfer.
- hires personnel who meet world-class
standards, pays them competitively, and provides professional
development as investment in a high-quality teaching/learning
- anticipates and exceeds the benchmarks of
- provides facilities and comprehensive
learning resources that reflect the educational, social,
cultural, and recreational needs of its students