CVCC Educational Foundation Scholarships
- Applications for CVCC Educational Foundation Scholarships for 2014-2015 must
be received by May 1, 2014. Late applications will be kept on file in case additional
scholarships funds are available during the academic year.
- Prior to submitting the Foundation Scholarship Application, students must:
- Apply for admission to Central Virginia Community
- Enroll in a curriculum at CVCC. (Call the Counseling
Office at 434-832-7800 to schedule an appointment.).
- Apply for Federal Student Aid. Use the FAFSA website
at www.fafsa.ed.gov to apply, and call the
Financial Aid Office at 434-832-7814 with any questions or to schedule an appointment.
- Foundation scholarships are not available to students paying out-of-state
- Foundation Scholarship Applications are available online
here, and are also available at the foundation office
in Merritt Hall room 5116, at the Financial Aid office in Amherst Hall room 2100, and by calling
- Applications should be returned to the foundation office in Merritt Hall room
5116, or can be mailed to CVCC Educational Foundation, 3506 Wards Road, Lynchburg, VA 24502.
- Scholarships are generally awarded on an annual basis; however, continued
availability is dependent on the student maintaining Good Academic Standing as defined in the
- Foundation scholarships can be used for tuition and required fees only. Any
financial aid from Federal or state grants must be used first to pay tuition and fees, and the
foundation scholarships are used second to pay any remaining tuition and fees. Scholarship amounts
not needed for tuition and fees are returned to the foundation and are not refunded to the student.