Before Applying For Admission To This College Please Note The Following
- CVCC does not operate dormitories, nor does it assume responsibility for
locating and securing adequate housing for students.
- Local bus service for CVCC students is available, but limited.
- International students are classified as out-of-state students for tuition
- Financial Aid is not available to international students nor is a tuition
- The college does not provide health insurance. You are required to provide
proof of insurance as part of the admission process.
- College policies and procedures apply equally to all students regardless
of immigration status.
Deadlines For Admission Are Strictly Enforced
Deadlines for Students applying for admission from
OUTSIDE the United States
For Any Fall Semester - August 1st
For Any Spring Semester - December 1st
Deadlines for F1 Transfer Students applying
for admission & already studying in the United States
For Any Fall Semester - August 15th
For Any Spring Semester - December 15th
CVCC is required by law to notify USCIS when a student has failed to maintain status, has violated
immigration laws in any way, has changed status, or is no longer attending school. CVCC may refuse
admission to students who have not met USCIS requirements for F-1 status.
If you are a student transferring to CVCC from a local four year institution, AFTER YOU
HAVE SUBMITTED ALL REQUIRED ADMISSIONS DOCUMENTATION, please schedule an interview with the foreign
student advisor, Kimberly French at firstname.lastname@example.org.