Concurrent Enrollment Fall or Spring Term
CVCC welcomes as guest students those F-1 students who meet the following guidelines:
- Be in good financial and academic standing with your
- Be in possession of current health insurance.
- Demonstrate English proficiency through a letter of
recommendation from one of your professors or a
grade of C or better in ENG 101/111.
- Submit a letter of permission to take specific courses
at CVCC. You will only be permitted to enroll in
courses your sponsoring college/university has
indicated in the letter.
- Provide a copy of your current I-20 and I-94.
Please note: You are required to submit the Concurrent Enrollment Form
which must be signed by your International Student/Academic Advisor at your sponsoring
college/university. In addition be sure that all documents requested accompany this form.
You will not be able to enroll in classes until your file is complete.
Summer Guest Students
Students in F-1 Status at local colleges or universities may apply to enroll in summer
classes at CVCC by filling out an application for admission. No concurrent enrollment
form is required for summer enrollment.
- Summer guest students meet pre-requisites for courses
they wish to take.
- Summer guest students must provide a copy of their
current I-20 and current I-94.
Please be aware that as an international student you are required to observe all
rules and regulations governing your presence in the United States and that it is your
responsibility to be aware of those regulations.