Admissions & Records
You are eligible for admission to CVCC if you are:
- A high school graduate or GED recipient
- A non-high school graduate 18 years of age or older and able to benefit from a program at CVCC
- A transfer student from an accredited college or university
- A current high school junior or senior who is 16 or older and who has parental permission and a permission letter from the high school
Course Registration Checklist:
- If you have not applied for Admission: Fill out admissions application at this link:
- If you are a returning student: make an appointment for early enrollment or watch
for the walk-in enrollment dates.
- Be sure your financial aid is in place
for the upcoming term. Apply at least 6-8 weeks before classes begin (school code 004988). You must
be in an eligible program of study to receive financial
aid. See your academic advisor if you are not certain.
- If you have not taken English or math or are a new student: Take
placement tests. Meet with an
academic advisor to discuss your scores before enrolling in classes.
- Returning students who know what they need to take may enroll online
through myCVCC or in the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Pay tuition through My CVCC account, by phone, mail, or in person at the
Accounting Office (CVCC accepts MasterCard and VISA)
In support of Central Virginia Community College's mission, the Office of Admissions and Records will provide
prompt and courteous service to students, alumni, colleagues and the public in a variety of college-wide
functions while following federal, state, and College guidelines.