These instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient,
and highly interactive. Our instructors are famous for their ability to
create warm and supportive communities of learners. It's no wonder that many
long-lasting friendships have formed in our lively and intelligent discussion
areas. All courses run for six weeks (with a two-week grace period at the
end). Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on
assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can
complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any
time of the day or night.
- A+, Microsoft certification
- Assisting Aging Parents
- Advanced Fiction Writing NEW!
- Courses for teaching professionals
- Database Management
- Digital Photography
- Everyday Math, Algebra
- GED, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, SAT/ACT Test prep
- Grant writing
- Graphic Design
- Health care Continuing education
- Intro. to Alice 2.0 Programming NEW!
- Intro. to Windows Vista NEW!
- Luscious, low fat Lightening quick meals
- Microsoft Office courses
- Microsoft Excel 2007 NEW!
- Microsoft Visio 2003 NEW!
- Personal enrichment
- Personal wealth building
- Project Mgmt Certification
- QuickBooks for Contractors NEW!
- Sales, Accounting, Business Administration
- Start your own business
- Survival Kit for New Teachers NEW!
- Various Health Care
- Veterinary Assistant NEW!
- Visual Basic 2005 NEW!
- Web Design
- And much, much more
Note: If you are taking one of these courses to qualify for a professional exam or for professional recertification, please be informed that these are not CVCC courses and you must check and confirm that the course provided is approved by your certifying agency.